Addressing the connected aircraft’s four nodes
We design and build the technology that powers the connected aircraft and addresses the rapidly changing landscape of mobile devices today and into the future.
More Fortune 100 business jet operators trust our inflight communications systems than any other.
Leading avionics manufacturers rely on our expertise to enable their own connectivity systems for the four nodes of the connected aircraft: cabin, flight deck, Satcom and ground network.
We manufacture the world’s most popular business aviation router, and systems for Wi-Fi flying on VVIP jets and small aircraft too. Our aviation certified components are modular and flexible, while our core technologies can be applied to Satcom and ground networks systems.
Our capabilities include systems enabling maintainers, operators, dispatch, passengers and crew.
Tracking, safety and maintenance applications
- Interfaces FDA/FDM for flight tracking, to enable safety and efficiency.
- Certified Wi-Fi enables more efficient maintenance through gatelink and the onboard 3G networks.
- Server systems that are flexible integrated and can be configured to offer maintenance and manifest interaction.
- The first and only TSO-ed Data Link Unit for FANS over Iridium. Its text-based interface reduces operator stress while its automatic positioning reports offer added efficiency.
Connectivity for passengers and crewmembers
- Server technology that is flexible, upgradable and offers a variety of options to fit passenger and crew needs including web servers, inflight entertainment and content servers.
- Our Stylus handsets set the standard in voice capabilities and are the aviation industry’s most customizable.
- We build cabin networking and Wi-Fi systems for leading avionics manufacturers and service providers.
For more information contact our Business Development team.